Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesdays Weekly Update: Tag der Pute...

That is German for "Day Of turkey".

Our family would like to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving. We wish we could be home with you all this year. We will be spending our turkey day with our sponsor family and one other family we are close to, so don't worry about us.

Ginny is stringing more and more words together as the days go by. "I don't want it" is a four word favorite. As she pieces together new and bigger sentences, it amazes me how well she handles proper tense and sentence structure. She seems to have commands down pat as well. When she's playing though, she gets very emphatic. Jeff says she must think she's a super hero, because everything comes out with a certain amount of flare.

Trigger may have diabetes. He has been drinking water non-stop, and then having to go outside every ten minutes. He's also put on weight since we've been here. I'm still waiting on the clinic to get their act together.

I had my first physical therapy session today. I only have about 50% range of motion and I'm still experiencing steady pain. It appears I have a long road ahead of me.

On an interesting note, our buzzer was rung this evening by a couple of Jehovas Witness (spelling?). It appears they are everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment