Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I live in three places...

Well, unless you count grocery shopping as exciting, not much has been going on. I went to Patch (one of the 4 local bases) to grocery shop at the big commissary yesterday. I usually plan this around lunch time because that means I can eat at the newly opened Taco Bell. It's sad that I actually DO find that exciting, I'm sick of Burger King. When I go home, I'm going to eat nothing but Wendy's and I'm going to Walmart at 2am on a Sunday, just because I can.

Today my friend Sarah called me and told me she was on her way to Panzer (another base, the one Jeff works on) to go shop at the Exchange, and wanted to know if I wanted to meet her there. She does this to me quite often. I was still in my PJs but managed to pull myself and Ginny together and get there within 30 minutes. We did some Christmas shopping and had lunch before parting ways. I headed to the mailroom and was greeted with a very large package. Our trashcan had come in!

Yes, we ordered a trashcan off Amazon. Amazon is my new crack. You can't get anything you want here, so it mostly comes from Amazon. One thing I hate about the Exchange, is if you see something you want, you have to buy it right then. It won't be there next time. It doesn't matter if it's a shirt or a laundry basket (or a trashcan), it'll be gone. I have a pair of shoes on layaway for Ginny because they were awesome, but they only had size 8 and she wears 7. I figure I'll give them to her for Christmas and she can wear them by Valentines. But seriously if I didn't grab them, they'd have been gone.

Tomorrow may entail lunch with the wives. Not sure if I'm going or not, I'll be with them all weekend. Poland on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment