Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This post isn't really an update, but I'm going to make you read it anyway...

Sometimes so few things happen during my week, that you don't need a recap because the interesting things get put on Facebook anyway.

Buuuut because I feel the need to fill up space you get a quicky recap anyway...

Ginny is still missing her voice, and it's still adorable because she's not sick in any other way. She still does the bouncy two year old thing, but her words disappear somewhere between her throat and lips when she gets too excited, and all I hear is high pitched air. I continue my search for a cause.

I bought a rug on our local yard sale website, and I was so excited because it was still available when I inquired about it. That doesn't happen to me much. I think the puppies may like it even better than I do.

I have been helping out a friend's mom this week. She is here to watch said friend's kids while she and her hubby are skiing (along with the rest of the command). I learned something new for my future visiting relatives. She got an ID card issued that let's her get on base without having to sign in every time. It has her picture on it and every thing. All the visiting family member needs is their passport and flight itinerary w/ tickets. Very cool thing to know.

So anyways, since this isn't a very exciting post, I've decided to jazz it up with...

A German Goodie Giveaway!!! 




That's right, the first lucky person who can correctly answer all of the following questions will receive a goodie box full of delectable German treats! The picture above is just for emphasis and example, but will look similar to the prize package. I will announce the winner on this blog Friday at 2pm EST. I will NOT post an update to Facebook to remind you, so you should probably sign up to receive this blog via e-mail at the very bottom of the page (Follow by e-mail).

P.S. This is for friends and family back home, my Germany friends can get their own candy. =D

Let the games begin!

1). What are the names of our two dogs?
2). What is Ginny's middle name?
3). What is mine and Jeff's wedding anniversary?
4). What was the title of my first post on this blog?
5). How many castles have we visited in Germany?

All answers can be found either somewhere in my blog or on my Facebook page. I was going to make it harder, but I'll just save some questions in case we need a tie breaker.

Get to it! There's chocolatey goodness at stake!

1 comment:

  1. 1). What are the names of our two dogs? Trigger and Chipper's Trusty Twelve Gauge (Gauge)
    2). What is Ginny's middle name? Aryn
    3). What is mine and Jeff's wedding anniversary? November 1, 2008
    4). What was the title of my first post on this blog? 4 months in and I'm still new at this
    5). How many castles have we visited in Germany? two castles in the Swabian Albs, Neuschwanstein Castle, castle in Heidelberg (4 total)

    ReplyDelete