Friday, January 27, 2012

And the winner is....

Wow, I had a lot of submissions through 5 different media outlets! You guys are great and I'm so happy you are following! I had some trouble figuring out who submitted first because I went to bed right after I posted, and the time stamps on your replies were from different time zones. But, I got it straightened out!

So, without further ado, the winners are as follows...

FIRST PLACE AND GRAND PRIZE GOES TO...

My cousin, Carrie Adamosky! Her reply via Facebook at 10:55pm MY time was:

1.trigger and gauge 2.aryn 3. 11/1/08 4.4 months in and iam still new at this. 5. 4 castles
i absoulutly love following your adventure...Thank you for sharing with us..


But, because I had so many replies (y'all put me up over 200 views!) I am giving out a second and 3rd place prize...


In 2nd, with the only post on the actual blog (probably the only one who knew you could reply to a blog) is...

My BFF Trisha Eaton! Her reply via blog at 12:25am MY time was:

1). What are the names of our two dogs? Trigger and Chipper's Trusty Twelve Gauge (Gauge)
2). What is Ginny's middle name? Aryn
3). What is mine and Jeff's wedding anniversary? November 1, 2008
4). What was the title of my first post on this blog? 4 months in and I'm still new at this
5). How many castles have we visited in Germany? two castles in the Swabian Albs, Neuschwanstein Castle, castle in Heidelberg (4 total)

In 3rd, with a very competitive e-mail, is...

My grandma Brenda Martin! Her reply via e-mail at 2:49am was:

1. Trigger and Gauge
2. Virginia Aryn Hill, 09/10/2009
3. 11/01/2008
4. 4 months in and I'm still new at this
5. I know you went to 4 castles, BUT my answer to question is 3; because at Lichtenstein the castle was closed and you could only walk on grounds, so you didn't officially tour the castle there yet. :)


So there you have it folks! Carrie will receive a well stocked box of goodies, and Trisha and grandma will receive their choice of chocolates or other candies (i.e. Gummies)!!!

Thank you guys for reading! That view count keeps me writing, and I'm definitely inspired to keep at it!

Tschüss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment